The School in the Vienna Estate Receives its First Pupils
2016 september 02
The Kudrovo secondary comprehensive school No. 1 built by Setl City in the Vienna estate hosted pupils on the 1st of September 2016. The new educational institution will house 600 schoolchildren. It has been built by the developer in the framework of the Social Facilities in Exchange for Taxes program of the Government of Leningrad Region.
The building of the new school about 16,000 sq. m in total area was built by Setl City for less than 2 years. The project is distinguished by a rich interior, which provides for a spacious gymnasium, a choreography hall, an assembly hall with 400 seats, a canteen for 350 seats, and fully equipped specialized classrooms for lessons of physics, chemistry and biology. The language laboratory with special equipment for the efficient learning of foreign languages can be justly called the pride of the school.
The exterior design of the school matches the style of the entire Vienna estate; the bright original geometric patterns on the façade are supplemented with a fresco of a cat consisting of mathematical formulas on a side of the building. Sports grounds and a jogging area have been arranged and volleyball and basketball fields have been equipped in the courtyard.
Besides the school, 2 kindergartens for 110 kids each have been commissioned and a third kindergarten for 140 kids is to be commissioned in the Seven Capitals residential area, which includes the Vienna estate. All in all, 7 kindergartens for 980 kids in the aggregate and 2 schools for 1700 pupils in the aggregate are to be built in the Seven Capitals.
Companies of Setl Group holding